Friday, February 28, 2014

Hello!

Hello there! Is the Force with you? Make sure it is! Get ready for a Blog full of fan-made things!

First of all, I'm extremely happy to have a blog like this. I always wanted a place where I can truly be myself without being criticised by anyone. I hope it's gonna stay peaceful like this, since although I'm using the pictures Disney owns, I still edit and customise them so I can put my watermarks on my edits. 

Edits tell a story. I mainly edit pictures, adding effects to them to make them fit a situation. I also add text to them to make the stories complete. Text can be anything, a song lyrics, a quote, or even something you make up. I really enjoy doing this since once I got to understand the aim of editing, I found happiness in creating and changing pictures.

Stories come from different places. Editing is not the only way to interpret something. Writing fan-fictions can also explain how one imagines a story. I really enjoy writing about already existing characters and situations, especially about anything that connects to Star Wars. I wouldn't say the places and characters I write about are mine, I don't own anything Star Wars related, so when I say written by me, keep in mind that I only own the piece of writing as the idea was mine.

Again, I'm not associated with Disney or Lucasarts, I'm just a fan posting anything Star Wars inspires me to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment